Digital Bhoomi is an online community site. It provides a collection of postings for
("Terms"), which may be updated by Digital Bhoomi from time to time.
By using the Service in any way, you are agreeing to comply with these Terms.
In addition, when using particular Digital Bhoomi services, you agree to abide
by any applicable posted guidelines for all Digital Bhoomi services, which may
change from time to time. Should you object to any term or condition of these
Terms, any guidelines, or any subsequent modifications thereto or become
dissatisfied with Digital Bhoomi in any way, your only recourse is to
immediately discontinue use of Digital Bhoomi.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Digital Bhoomi employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that constitutes unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites.
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law in your city.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (Denial of Service) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service
- that employs misleading email addresses in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
You also agree not to:
- harrass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- purposefully post content in a irrevelant category or city, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to Digital Bhoomi's computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Digital Bhoomi website.
- send unsolicited email advertisements to Digital Bhoomi email addresses or through Digital Bhoomi computer systems. Any violations may subject the sender and his or her agents to civil and criminal penalties.
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the
Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other
terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings,
are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that
Digital Bhoomi shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any
sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between
participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand
and agree that Digital Bhoomi is under no obligation to become involved. In the
event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release
Digital Bhoomi, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from
claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected
and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related
to such disputes and / or our service.
Under no circumstances shall Digital Bhoomi site be liable for direct, indirect,
incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from any
aspect of your use of the Digital Bhoomi site or the service.