- We need your email address to verify your identity. This
will also help you to modify or delete your posting. Confirmation email we send
to you will have the password to access your posting. We will NEVER sell your
email address to anyone. If you are a registered user, we do not send confirmation email before activating your listings.
- We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We offer to keep your email address private, to reduce spam sent to your email address. If you prefer, you can disable the email option in the posting form and force other users to contact you only by phone.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server and to administer our site.
- Digital Bhoomi may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law.
- Digital Bhoomi may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement
respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties;
or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Digital Bhoomi employees, its users or
the general public.
Digital Bhoomi will update this policy from time to time.